Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Summer time

Phil and I have been having a great time this summer. We have just been doing things around home. Here are some pictures of Dad's visit and some other ones from the summer so far...

Statue of Harry Carey
Dad wanted to go to the sandwich shop he saw on Man vs. Food. Below is the sandwich.

Dad and I at the concert in Market Square
Meggie's first attempt at swimming.
Meggie telling us what she thought about it...
Go Lantern Softball!
Lake Bluff beach
In Evanston by the beach
At Indapendance Grove Nature Preserve
We had a picnic and then took a nap...it was glorious!
Eileen's Graduation party

Me and the guest of honor aka Eileen
Julie and I at the parade in Lake Bluff 4th of July
Alicia and I on the 4th. She is a neighbor of ours!
The famous lawn mower drill team. Yes they all have a beer in hand. These people know how to party on the 4th.

The house we watched the parade from.
Bike ride to Highland Park.

Modeling vintage clothes at the car show in Highwood.

The summer is going way too fast! Phil is almost done with his research and then he is going to head home to Alaska for a couple weeks and then down to Washington for one before he starts school again. I can't wait to head home myself! Then school starts the day after I get back! Hope everyone is having a great summer, we can't wait to see you!

No comments: